1. They do cardio classes. That and disco fly swatting will get you nowhere fast in your pursuit of lean physique.
2. They have Kashi for breakfast with skim milk for breakfast. Eat the cardboard box, it is higher in nutrients.
3. They go for coffee after training. Coffee is great pre-training, horrendous post training. You want high cortisol when you train, not after.
4. They follow a low fat diet, fearing that fat makes you fat. In the process, they avoid nutrient dense foods like avocadoes that would help them lose fat much faster.
5. They consume soy products that shrink their brains not their hips because of the toxic levels of manganese.
6. They eat bagels because they are low fat. Gasoline is also low in fat. Would you drink that?
7. They don’t make time for themselves. Here is the best fat loss tip for women: take a week off just for you, no boyfriend/partner/husband and no kids.
8. They consume grains. Part of a healthy and balanced fat butt.
9. They use beauty products loaded with harmful chemicals such as parabenes.
10. They don’t follow the axiom: You are your schedule.
P.S. Men are dumb, but not that dumb. For example, I can’t believe that women think we fall for the following camouflage combo:
Diversion 1: sweatshirt tied with sleeves around butt to hide the fact that you should actually hang an orange triangle on it.
Diversion 2: 150-350 dollars hair cut.
The 150-350 dollars haircut does not attract our attention from the wide load. We actually don’t even notice when you get your hair done. If a male notices your hair cut, he is gay, or he has not admittedit to himself. Proof? When he gets up from your couch, he rearranges the pillows.
This was the first write of a series Poliquin wrote on the topic of Women and their fat issues. Read Part 1. Poliquin is straight forward and to the point. If his approach offends you, it may be because you are doing at least one of things he mentions and are fat. But don’t be deterred from reading his series. It’s less offensive and gives more serious attention to women and fat loss.
If you’re reading this, you have all the resources available to lose weight and be healthy. What is fat? Let’s define it as over 18% body fat for ladies. Fix it and you’ll be happier with yourself, have a better body image and you’ll not be so easily offended.
What to learn how to lose fat? Attend our nutrition class tomorrow night at 6:30pm.
Stiff Legged Deadlift 5 – 5 – 5 – 5 – 5
Bench Press 5 – 5 – 5 – 5 – 5
Up Right Row 5 – 5 – 5 – 5- 5
3 rounds for time…
10 Box Jumps (24″)
10 Kipping (not butterfly) Pull Ups
High Hang Snatch 65% x 2 x 3
[High Hang Clean x 2 + Jerk x 1] x 1 x 2
All CF Work