Help support the CFW team’s travels to Maryland for the GF Games Regionals. Travelling to CrossFit competitions can be expensive; from registrations fees, to hotels, meals and the cost of taking three days off work, our competitors have to pay all out of pocket. To help offset some of these costs, we will be raffling off items generously donated by friends of CFW. The items are as follows:
- 8 Session BioSignature Modulation ($400 value)
- “The 5” Foundational Nutrients Bundle ($125 value)
- 1 free enrollment in CFW Kid’s Kamp ($125 value)
- ALASTAR Level 1 Pistol Course ($150 value)
- Prima Day Spa gift card courtesy of Jen Saucier ($100 value)
- A 3 day 2 night Caribbean Cruise courtesy of Scott Stalls and Tournament Promotions ($500 value)
- One month unlimited use of the Infrared Sauna ($100 value)
Costs will be:
- $10 per ticket
- $60 for all tickets
CFW’s 2012 Regional team continues a tradition of excellence in competition. We are currently 2nd in the Mid-Atlantic region going into the next level of competition. The past two years we have performed in the top levels of competition as well. In 2011 we finished in 8th place in the Mid-Atlantic Region. In 2010 we finished in 2nd place in the Southeast Region and finished in 17th place in the world at the CrossFit Games. We are no stranger to high level competition.
CFW’s 2012 Regional team continues improve strength and skill. With competition only 2 weeks away, we are still getting stronger and faster every day.
3 rounds for time of…
10 Tire flips
*The gym floor will be closed today due to Will K. Powerlifting Seminar. Please meet outside for the Crossfit workout.