On Sunday, April 21st, Ed Bugarin will return to CFW to put on a POSE cycling clinic from 11am-4pm. Many members and instructors have found much success in improving their running technique with Ed’s POSE running clinics in the past. Now it is time to learn how to cycle using the POSE method. Whether you are a beginner or an accomplished triathlete, this course is guaranteed to improve your cycling ability.
Ed is a Level III POSE Running coach and the first Level II POSE Triathlon coach. He received his POSE technique coaching training directly from Dr. Romanov, the founder and inventor of the POSE techniques. He is formerly of the Special Operations community (retired Sergeant Major from the Army’s tier one unit) and has completed many of the world’s most demanding races, including The Eco-Challenge Borneo.
POSE cycling clinic format:
- Pre-class pedaling video (how you are currently pedaling).
- Theory of gravity for pedaling.
- Video analysis of current pedaling technique.
- Adjusting bicycle for POSE pedaling (seat position and height, handle bar positioning)
- POSE pedaling drills.
- Pedaling video of each student to see how they adapt.
Cost is $125.00. This includes a CD with your pre and post videos.
Sign up and deposit of $50 are required. Submit payment to an instructor. Make checks to CrossFit Wilmington.