Tonight at The Reserve at Mayfaire’s Theater, CrossFit Wilmington is presenting our Nutrition Class.
The doors will open at 6:30pm with a catered sampling of Custom Fit Meals new, dairy and gluten free selection. Following our feeding the class with begin and as always, show you the healthiest way to eat. Our nutrition is all encompassing. The foods we suggest support athletic performance, fat loss, and most importantly… general health and well being.
The cost is $40.00 and well worth the penny.
Ask any of our members who’ve attended previous classes and followed our recommendations and they’ll tell you the long list of benefits.
Our recommendation of “Eat meat and eggs for protein. Eat nuts, avocado, and oils for fat. Eat dark green vegetables and fruits that end the word berry for carbohydrates. Eat no starches or sugars.” is how many of our members and people all over the world are finding their best health. It is simply the fastest, healthiest way to be lean and fit.
On the menu for tonight…
- Eggplant Coronets – Eggplant with tomatoes, tahini, cococut butter, and ground cashews
- Stuffed ‘Shrooms – Mushrooms stuffed with turkey, tomato, garlic, onions, marinara, and pine nuts
- Bacon Wrapped Egg Souffles – Souffles wrapped with bacon and stuffed with mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, and lean turkey
- Greek Saute – Greek seasoned lean beef paired with sauteed kale, cauliflower, and pistachios
- Brussel Sprouts & Pecans – Brussel sprouts, onions, pecans, and bacon sauteed in olive oil and apple cider vinegar
- Pork and Spinach with Fennel Dressing – Roasted pork topped with a fennel based olive oil dressing and balsamic sauteed spinach
- Sweet Potato Hash – Baked sweet potatoes sauteed with peppers, onions, and small chunks of bacon
Mike Clay, owner of Custom Fit Meals and member of CrossFit Wilmington will also speak at tonight’s nutrition class. Mike will high light his own success story of weight loss and how that story entered a new chapter when he joined CrossFit Wilmington. Mike attended a nutrition class 6 weeks ago and has sense changed the foods he eats and added an entire line of menus to CFM’s of Paleo and Primal meals. Some of those are the featured menu tonight.
Tony and Mike will also be announcing CrossFit Wilmington and Custom Fit Meals joint venture to present the CrossFitters in the area with the services Custom Fit Meals… now in Paleo style!
Check out www.CustomFitMeals.com for a preview of what Mike and CFM offer!
50 Ab Roll Outs
50 Hollow Rocks
Posterior Chain Myofacial Release Work