Raffle Tickets on Sale Now!
Help support our CFW Athlete’s travels to the Mid- Atlantic Regional and CF Games in California. Traveling to CrossFit competitions can be expensive; from registrations fees, to hotels, meals and the cost of taking three days off work, our competitors have to pay all out of pocket. To help offset some of these costs, we will be raffling off items generously donated by friends of CFW. Please see an instructor to purchase raffle tickets. A few of the items in the raffle are:
- 8 Session Biosignature Consultation ($365 value)
- Foundational Nutrients Bundle ($100 value)
- 1 free enrollment in CFW Kid’s Camp ($125 value)
- ALASTAR class of choice ($200 value)
- 1 Stim Unit – Muscle Stimulator courtesy of Active Care Chiropractic ($100 value)
- 1 Initial Consultation courtesy of Active Care Chiropractic ($175 value)
- Prima Day Spa gift card courtesy of Jen Saucier ($200 value)
- 6 MONTH CFW MEMBERSHIP + INTRODUCTION ($1100 value)
- Reebok CrossFit Gear Bundle
- Alignment/ Oil change bundle from Derham’s Alignment ($100 value)
- 3 Day/ 2 Night Bahama Cruise ($400 Value)
- “Pastel Abstract” Artwork by Rhonda W. Howard ($80 Value)
- Hand crafted Jewelry by Misty Brown (135.00 Value)
- Dental Implant Surgery donated by Mark Bufalini, DMD, MD ($2000 Value)
- Chiropractic Evaluation donated by Gail Galligan ($355.00 Value)
- Pet Chiropractic Evaluation donated by Gail Galligan ($45.00 Value)
- 1 Week of Custom Fit Meals ($90 value)
Costs will be:
- $10 per ticket
- $30 for 4 tickets
- $60 for 9 tickets
The raffle will begin Wednesday, May 1st and winners will be drawn at noon at the CFW cookout, on Saturday, May 18th.
COOKOUT SATURDAY, MAY 18th
The cookout will last from 11am-2pm. There will still be CrossFit classes, at 9am 10am. You can also come and watch the CFW team in action from 9:30-11:00.
CFW’s 2013 Athlete’s continue a tradition of excellence in competition. Our Team finished 4th in the Mid-Atlantic region going into the next level of competition with hopes of capturing a top 3 spot at Regional’s and advancing to California in July. We will have two Ladies representing CFW in California, Lidia B. (2nd place finish world wide in the Women’s 55-59 Masters Division) and Marcie W. (4th place finish world wide in the Womens 40-44 Masters Division). The past three years we have performed in the top levels of competition as well. In 2012 we finished in 2nd place in the Mid-Atlantic Region. In 2011 we finished in 11th place in the Mid-Atlantic Region. In 2010, we finished 2nd place in the Southeast Region and finished in 17th place in the world at the CrossFit Games. We are no stranger to high level competition.