We’re taking pre-order and payment for Hoodies. Just see an instructor and give them your size, color (dark grey or navy) and payment ($35) and we’ll place the order this Friday.
6 Week Olympic Lifting Course
This Monday, December 20th we begin a new Olympic Weightlifting Training Course.
– 6 week program. Olympic Lifting and Skill Transfer Exercises Monday – Friday each week
– 2 Classes per week: Tuesday & Friday at 6am
– Non Class days lifting on your own (any time of day) with open gym instructor on call for coaching
– Lifting Program will be posted each day on CFW website under “WEIGHTLIFTING”
– Cost $150 Registration and Payment at Front Desk
– Enrollment is limited to 12 participants – First come / first serve
This Thursday’s Oly class will be the last until after the Oly course’s completion.
Olympic Weightlifting Meet at CrossFit Winston Salem Downtown – February 26 2011
For info and registration go to www.weightliftingevents.com
Final WOD at Carolina Challenge
As many reps as possible of each in 2 minutes with 1 minute recovery between each. You choose the order you complete the exercises.
Kettle Bell Swings (24/16) – KB above head and with no “slump”
Box Jumps (24″/20″) – Heels COMPLETELY on box and gain full extension while on the box (not in air)