Thank you all so much for making 2011 such a great year at CrossFit Wilmington. Your dedication to the pursuit of fitness and participation in all the CFW events have fueled CrossFit Wilmington’s prosperity. 2012 promises to be another great year at CrossFit Wilmington and we can’t wait to see all the accomplishments it will bring.
Before we start the New Year, let’s look back at Crossfit Wilmington 2011 and the notable things you’ve done.
* 180 New Members
* Passed the 400 member mark
* 130+ Visiting Crossfitter’s from around the Country
* Over $40,000 raised for various charites
* John Z. -5th Place Atlantic Regional Finals
* Team CFW – 9th Place Atlantic Regional Finals
* Tanner – 3rd and John Z.-8th Place Carolina Fitness Challenge Men
* Felice -7th and Amanda -9th Place Carolina Fitness Challege Women
* Ben and Dawn both took 1st overall in the C&J WOD at Carolina Fitness Challenge
* Numerous Weightlifting Awards for Wilmington Weightlifting including 1st and 3rd places at the Nationals
* Members Stepping “outside the box” to compete and dominate in Dashes, Runs, Competitions
* 15 New Instructors
* The many goals and accomplishments each of you have made over the last 365 day’s!
Thank you all, from the CFW Staff, for making 2011 such a great year. We know that 2012 will be even bigger and better!!