To begin at Crossfit Wilmington, everyone must complete Intro Foundations I and II. These two classes will teach you the foundational movements for all of our workouts. It is an investment by you for your fitness. Our trained instructors will lead you through the movements ensuring proper technique before you begin a class membership.
The cost for Foundations is $100 (or $150 for couples). It is well worth the investment to get all of the movements mastered before jumping into a class.
Unlimited classes means exactly that, a member may come in to any of our scheduled classes and there will be one or more instructors to lead them through the workout. You are not required to sign up for class, simply come in whenever your schedule permits. Each class operates in a group setting, led by one or more of CrossFit Wilmington’s instructors. The instructor begins with a warm up and tutorial of each movement included in the days’ workout. Once everyone is ready to begin, the instructor leads the class safely through the workout.
- We like to call this the “Lift All You Can” Plan. Work out everyday that we are open. This is our most popular option. Once you start Crossfit, you’ll find that you can’t wait to get back everyday.
- 3x Per Week*
- Maybe an unlimited membership is a little too steep. Maybe your schedule is crazy. Either way, here’s a great deal that allows you to work out 3x each week. We guarantee you’ll still feel the burn.
- Love. It’s such a beautiful thing. The couple that Crossfits together look smoking hot together. Save $60 off the price of two single memberships! You gotta love a deal like that!
- Military, LE & Students*
- It’s our way of saying thank you to those who keep us safe. Come all you want for a reduced price. We are also extending this special price to our students. We remember what it was like to be broke and in school. So, we thought we’d help you out a little.
- Open Gym
- To our advanced members, CrossFit Wilmington offers the flexibility of open gym. This is one way we differ from most other Crossfit affiliates. Once a you have met certain physical requirements and demonstrate an understanding of training concepts and exercise foundations, you can forgo classes and move to an open gym membership. You’ll still get great direction and corrections from our instructors without the group setting and scheduled class times.
- Open Gym Punch
- Open gym members may purchase 20 classes good for an entire year. This will give you the opportunity to attend classes on skills and exercises you feel the need to work on while still retaining your open gym membership.
- Non-Open Gym Punch
- We created this option for crossfitters whose proximity to the gym makes it difficult for them to get here often. The classes do not expire and can be rolled over into the next month.
- *Intro Foundations
- Get started right with Intro Foundations. Through these two classes, our instructors will guide you through the core movements of Crossfit. These two classes are required to begin at Crossfit Wilmington.