Celebrating in Mid Atlantic

By Josh | In Today's Workout | on June 10, 2013

[box_content]
Here is a great clip (:30) of Marcie sealing the deal for the CFW Team on the last workout. Our team was by far the fastest and most efficient on rope climbs than the competition, placing 1st in the workout at our regional and 2nd in the world.

[/box_content]

Cody and Amanda during the home stretch on Event 6.

Cody and Amanda during the home stretch on Event 6. Coutresy of Nova Sports Photo.

5 Rounds of…
Bench Press 6-8r
Weighted Chin-ups 6-8r
rest 2 min

AMRAP in 8 Minutes of…
5 Burpee over Bar
5 Push Press (135/95)
5 KB Swings (24/16)

6 Comments to "Celebrating in Mid Atlantic"

June 11, 2013 at 9:59 am -

Watching our team this weekend was incredible! Marcie is a beast! Everyone on the team did such a great job! On the workout Cody and Amanda did, pictured above, the power went off in the middle! The crowd got loud and the encouragement filled the stadium. There was nothing like it…and despite the hitch, Cody and Amanda kept pushing! On the final workout of the weekend, Marcie passed the other team! Her rope climbs were fast and her determination was awesome to watch! This past weekend was so much fun to watch! Awesome job CFW!

• Scott Smith says:

June 11, 2013 at 11:38 am -

So proud of you guys! Amazing determination and performance. That last WOD was impressive

• Taylor says:

June 11, 2013 at 12:47 pm -

Great Job CFW, I expected nothing less from you guys. I knew you could do it! Question: Does anyone happen to have any footage of our peeps during any of the competitions? Is there going to be anything on Youtube? I wish we could just hire a videographer to follow them around CA so us homies don’t miss anything! I wish so much I could see our competitors beast through those workouts.

1. Lizzie C. says:

June 11, 2013 at 2:42 pm -

Crossfit on Youtube posted this event!

• Erin says:

June 11, 2013 at 1:05 pm -

I also had a question: Is the team having to raise funds for CA? If so, what about doing a $10 raffle for a one year membership at CFW? Whenever I tell people about CF their first response usually has something to do with fees. Just a thought. I know I could sell at least ten tickets!

• Lizzie C. says: