Olympic Weightlifting Meet Today

By Josh | In Today's Workout | on June 14, 2013

[box_content]

s&w

CrossFit Wilmington has 8 athletes going the the World CrossFit Games… 2 individual masters and 6 team members. There’s nothing cheap about 8 people spending a week in Los Angeles! So we’re kicking off our fundraising efforts with a bad*ss start! How about a raffle for a chance to win a Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm Pistol and a Alastar TDS-C Level 1 or Level 2 (whichever qualified for) Pistol Training Course? Tickets are $20. See an instructor to purchase yours!

[/box_content]

There will be one kids class from 8am-9am due to the weightlifting meet.

julie_lee

Julie L. pushing through yesterday’s WOD. Great job Julie!

Due to the Olympic Weightlifting Meet, we will conduct all CrossFit classes outside today

EMOM until failure of…
10m Sprint
1 Push Up
20m Sprint
2 Push Up
30m Sprint
3 Push Up…
And so on until able to complete the required number of reps in a minute

8 Comments to "Olympic Weightlifting Meet Today"

• Josh says:

June 14, 2013 at 9:02 pm -

Julie,
    I has been a pleasure coaching you. The transformation and overall gains that you have made since joining CFW in December is impressive. Keep up the hard work lady!

1. Julie says:

June 14, 2013 at 10:31 pm -

Josh,
      Thank you so much! I cannot even begin to describe the LIFE change that you have helped me with, both physically and mentally. You, t., Cody, and Meagan have been GREAT motivators and coaches for me. You push me to do more even when I tell you that I can’t…because you know that I can do it even though I doubt myself. I love the positive motivation that you have given me in the past and I hope to gain a lot more motivation from you in the future. When I first joined CFW, I was shy and intimidated, but now you say I am like a “flower that has blossomed” because I will not shut my mouth…haha! :) I have told you (Josh) on a personal level of my goal that I am trying to reach…( I won’t say it here to spare everyone :) ) Let’s just say I am on a mission because someone told me that I could not have something without some dreadful surgery! I am proud to say that I have lost quite a bit of weight, over 40 lbs.(some of that was before CFW), and I feel that I am well on my way to reaching my goal. I would be wrong if I also did not mention Amanda – even though she doesn’t know me very well, she has been an inspiration to me! :) With all of this being said, I would not be where I am today without you guys mentioned above and Meagan. Thank you everyone! Josh, you are my motivator! :)

• Julie says:

June 14, 2013 at 10:54 pm -

Josh,
    Thank you so much! I cannot even begin to describe the LIFE change that you have helped me with, both physically and mentally. You, t., Cody, and Meagan have been great motivators and coaches for me. You push me a little harder even when I tell that I can’t…because you know that I can do it even though I doubt myself. When I first joined CFW, I was shy and intimidated…but now you (Josh) say that I am “like a flower that has blossomed” because I will not shut my mouth! Haha! :) Josh, I have told you on a personal level of my goal that I am trying to reach…I won’t say it here to spare everyone. :) Let’s just say that I am on a mission because someone told me that I could not have something without surgery! I say Pfff! I am proud to say that I have lost over 40lbs. (some of this was before CFW) and I am well on my way to reaching my goal. I have a ways to go still, but with motivators like y’all I have no doubts that I will get there. I cannot say thank you enough to you guys mentioned above and Meagan. I would be wrong if I did not mention Amanda as well. Even though she doesn’t know me very well, she has been a huge inspiration to me! Thank you everyone! Josh…you are my motivator! :)

• Grace S. says:

June 15, 2013 at 7:28 am -

You, shy??? No way!!! Love to you Julie- YOU are an inspiration to me and it’s always great to see you work so hard and to be around you :)

June 15, 2013 at 12:56 pm -

Some people talk about their goals. Strong people achieve them. Looking great Julie.

• Jordan L. says:

June 15, 2013 at 3:55 pm -

Way to go, Julie!!!!!

June 15, 2013 at 5:35 pm -

Nice work Julie! So proud of ya!

• Cody says: