Friday Complex

By Josh | In Today's Workout | on December 6, 2012

[box_content]

NUTRITION CLASS

There will be a nutrition class Wednesday, December 12th at 6:00pm.  This class is for anyone interested in learning about healthy food choices and improving your overall health, recovery, and performance. Class will be held on the second floor of our facility, next to Joro Yoga. Cost is $40.

[/box_content]

Erin W. displaying excellent form on kettlebell swings during the last AMRAP yesterday.

Choose and complete one of the following complex for time…

4 reps x 3 sets at 135/95
Deadlift
Power Clean
Front Squat
Thruster
(rest 1 minute between sets)

6 reps x 3 sets at 95/65
Deadlift
Power Clean
Front Squat
Thruster
(rest 1 minute between sets)

8 reps x 3 sets at 65/45
Deadlift
Power Clean
Front Squat
Thruster
(rest 1 minute between sets)

Rules:
Dropping the weight during a set equals a 50m sprint- each time.
Pick a weight and stick with it.

8 Comments to "Friday Complex"

• Emily says:

December 6, 2012 at 9:34 pm -

SO looking forward to Saturday night’s ladies get together!!! There are soooo many new faces in the gym, I can’t wait to meet you all and kick back with the familiar faces. Huge thank you to Melissa for coordinating this. I am so honored to be part of such a great group of people (even as inactive as I’ve been), that get together for fun while helping out people in need. CFW ROCKS!! Any ladies riding the fence about joining the fun, please come out…I would really love to see everyone!! See you Saturday night…woooohoooo

• Molly says:

December 6, 2012 at 10:05 pm -

I am so pumped for Saturday night! As a newer member it will be awesome to mingle with the badass chicks I have yet to meet. Thanks to everyone who has put this together – I can’t think of a better way to spend a Saturday night (eating yummy food, shopping, mingling, and swapping beauty products)…see you there!

• Whitney Ross Gray says:

December 7, 2012 at 7:19 am -

I agree about Saturday! I love seeing how good everyone looks in regular clothes. And I’m making something delicious so come eat it.

• sara clark says:

December 7, 2012 at 7:25 am -

Sad I am going to miss it! Hanging out with the cfw chicks is awesome. Have an awesome time!

That said, what’s the deal with saturday’s tire flips.

• Erin says:

December 7, 2012 at 8:15 am -

I’m not able to make tomorrow night – work, grr – but would like to make a donation to Adopt an Angel … who should I write the check out to for contributing to the larger gift items? Looking forward to the next girls get together! Have fun Saturday!

• Albert Steed says:

December 7, 2012 at 10:35 am -

Yeah, are we doing the Saturday tire flips or has our challenge not going to be met? Team 3, cough, cough.. ;)

• Hodge says:

December 7, 2012 at 10:41 am -

Hate I can’t make it but I agree with Whitney :) have fun girls

December 7, 2012 at 1:43 pm -

Erin….great pic and thanks so much for the broth. I’m feeling much better now.

I’m also a no go on tomorrow’s fun. Sad day. Eat lots of yummy food and have fun!