Fartlek Friday

By Josh | In Today's Workout | on September 6, 2012

[box_content]Below are just a few of the new(er) faces around CrossFit Wilmington. Welcome all. Thanks for making CFW Wilmington’s CrossFit!
[/box_content]

50 Jumping Pull-Ups
800m Run
40 Push-ups
800m Run
30 KB Swings (24/16)
800m Run

10 Comments to "Fartlek Friday"

• Jeremy B. says:

September 6, 2012 at 8:34 pm -

Love to see all the pictures…just a thought ..you all should have an area where you dump all the photos you take. We see the trainers with a camera all the time but I am sure less than 1% of those ever make it to the main page.

1. Sensei says:

September 7, 2012 at 9:12 am -

Not ALL of the pictures are very flattering. This is why we take SO MANY. I think it’s important to show as much of everyones good side as possible.

1. Jeremy B. says:

September 7, 2012 at 9:53 am -

LOL.. point taken. I could see that being an issue.

• Chanelle D. says:

September 6, 2012 at 9:36 pm -

This looks like fun!~ Miss the great programming and instruction at Crossfit Wilmington. You guys will always be my home!

September 7, 2012 at 7:01 am -

Welcome to all of our new members. We have so many beasts coming to us. They come in and do the workout and want more. They are asking great questions about nutrition and training regimens. Keep your eye out on some of our new members…they are training hard and training smart! Awesome job.

September 7, 2012 at 9:07 am -

Welcome! I love watching the new faces in classes…usually there is much uncertainty going into the wod, but about halfway through you can see determination and confidence build. And fresh meat keeps the rest of us on our toes ;)

• Jen S says:

September 7, 2012 at 10:27 am -

Haha Amanda! Fresh meat!!!! ;-)

• James Tatum says:

September 7, 2012 at 11:43 am -

Hi CFW! Wanted to give you an update, I have been training with team MDUSA in Charlotte. I have been getting stronger and better. I appreciate all the support i got from CFW. I’m sure when I come back to town i will see a lot of improvements as always with the CFW family! I have started selling shirts on my website and if you want to support me in my training please talk a look and buy a shirt. (http://tatumtrained.com/Stay-Strong-Shirt-11.htm). you can also keep up with my training videos on MDUSAweightlifting Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/MDUSAweightlifting?feature=CAQQwRs%3D)

Stay Strong,

James Tatum

• Whitney says:

September 7, 2012 at 11:55 am -

Doing the past week of work outs without BCAA”s sucked. Especially today. After a solid month of taking them, I could feel the difference they make. Thanks for telling me about them, CFW. If anyone has been unsure about taking them, they make a difference.

September 7, 2012 at 12:35 pm -

James….we miss you!!! Hurry back.