Wednesday

By t. | In Today's Workout | on August 31, 2010

Tracy T. - Monday's Clean workout - Tracy receives the bar below parallel with confidence.

No beach wod this afternoon.

For time…
Row 500m
50 Push Press (80lbs/60lbs)
50 Box Jump (20″)
50 SDLHP
50 Wall Ball 20lbs (10ft-M/9ft-F)
30 Push Press
30 Box Jump
30 SDLHP
30 Wall Ball
20 Push Press
20 Box Jump
20 SDLHP
20 Wall Ball
10 Push Press
10 Box Jumps
10 SDLHP
10 Wall Ball
Row 500

"If you want more..." Congratulations to Tim Caso on gaining his CrossFit Level 1 Certification last weekend at CF Reston

15 Comments to "Wednesday"

• Julie G. says:

August 31, 2010 at 9:27 pm -

Hurricane Beach WOD. Now that is Badass!!

• sara! says:

August 31, 2010 at 10:22 pm -

No. It was canceled. :(

• No GOOD says:

September 1, 2010 at 2:56 am -

Look at Tracy…WITH CONFIDENCE!!!! Love it!!!!

• Dawn says:

September 1, 2010 at 8:02 am -

Hey guys keep in mind classes take priority of equipment. This workout is taking everyone about 30-40 mins and we can only run 7 people at a time. So plan your day accordingly. Thank you :)

• Joe W says:

September 1, 2010 at 8:06 am -

Tracy looking tough girl

• Abs says:

September 1, 2010 at 8:27 am -

gettin happy, gettin married, gettin CONFIDENT…guess we all should embrace what we have! Tracy you look great, you are always positive and you are one tough lady…who doesn’t know QUIT! good stuff!

• Shawn K says:

September 1, 2010 at 9:25 am -

Well…it didn’t kill me.. .I guess that’s a start.

• Whitney says:

September 1, 2010 at 11:08 am -

Brutal! Thanks again, Dawn, for getting me through.

• Brad says:

September 1, 2010 at 11:14 am -

What a refreshing workout today! Make an appointment to get this one done.

• Jen S. says:

September 1, 2010 at 11:16 am -

Tracy!!! Great job girl!! Come on with the hurricane beach wod guys!!!

• Jana says:

September 1, 2010 at 11:26 am -

Tracy you are the best mix of good looks, brains and confidence! Love ya sister!

• Maura says:

September 1, 2010 at 11:37 am -

Lookin strong Trace! Thanks for always pushing me to do more!

• Tracy says:

September 1, 2010 at 11:55 am -

Thanks Team CFW! You all know how much I love love love CFW! When I walk in the door I smile! When I do the WOD’s, well I am almost always smiling and the feeling after the WOD…my heart is pounding, my adrenaline is pumping, and yes I smile that I could do that pullup,HSPU,KB swing or whatever else is thrown our way in WOD’s! I really am very grateful for CFW..it has built my confidence! Think I am having a CF moment…the time and energy that is put into Team CFW does not go unnoticed! We appreciate the instruction to help us be better Crossfitters and athletes, the encouragement, picking us up and letting us know we can do it and that voice yelling come on girl, get it, pick up that bar! And the friendships that have been built from CFW! THANK YOU!!tTHANK YOU!! LOVE CFW!

September 1, 2010 at 12:19 pm -

You’re SMOKIN’ HOT TEACH! Everyone should have a little Tracy in their day.

• Lil D says:

September 1, 2010 at 4:28 pm -

Sweet Jeebus that one hurt! A LOT!! I did it in one of the gyms on base and got quite a few funny looks. It was like they had never seen anyone throw a medicine ball before. Or crumple off the rower and lay on the floor after it was all over.